CLUB, Inc.’s Housing Preservation Application
If you need assistance with this application, you can call 208-529-4673 from Monday through Friday, between 9am and 3pm Mountain Time.
The Housing Preservation Program was created to assist households with an inability to pay rent due to a COVID-19 related circumstance. Applicant eligibility requirements are:
i. Inability to pay rent (past due or upcoming) due to COVID-19 related circumstance
ii. Must be an Idaho resident
iii. Must legally reside in the United States
iv. Have an income of 50% or less of the area median income. A link to the income guideline chart is included in the “Income Requirements” section.
Homeless households that are in need of assistance with move-in costs (deposit/first month’s rent) should have a new unit identified prior to applying.
Applicants cannot receive assistance if they are renting from a relative or receive a housing subsidy.
You will need the following documents to complete this application:
- i. Proof of income received (60 day history of wages, child support, Social Security benefits, retirement benefits, and any other regular payments) or lack thereof.
- ii. Lease agreement
- iii. State issued photo ID for all adults
- iv. Date of Birth for all household members
- v. Social Security Numbers for all household members
- vi. Rental delinquency notice
- vii. Release of information (see bottom of the application)
- viii. Proof of decrease in income due to COVID-19, such as a doctor’s note or paperwork showing you were laid off.
Please be prepared to provide your landlord’s contact information.
If you are missing any of these documents at the time of application, program staff will follow up with you to submit required documents.