CLUB Inc. provides housing services to the families and individuals of Southeast Idaho:
- Permanent Housing for chronically homeless men and women or individuals who are literally homeless (Per HUD’s definition).
- Homeless Prevention Rapid Re-Housing (HPRR) offers assistance with rental deposits, rental arears, and past due utility bills for those that meet federal qualifications.
CLUB Inc. also provides rentals:
- Prime – 16 rental properties. These properties are subject to HOME Federal income limits. CLUB, Inc., also accepts Idaho Housing Finance Association Section 8 Vouchers.
- Neighborhood Stabilization Program (NSP) – 4 rental properties. Income certification are conducted once upon application process. These properties are subject to HOME Federal income limits.
- 4th Street Apartments -Includes 9 one bedroom units. These units are also managed by Federal criteria and guidelines.
All Housing clients receive supportive services designed to assist in overcoming the underlying causes of homelessness.
If you have any further questions please contact our Housing Staff at: (208) 529-4673
No person shall be discriminated against based on race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, familial status or handicap. This applies to accepting and processing applications, selecting tenants from among eligible applicants, assigning units and certifying and recertifying eligibility for assistance.
Help us support local families and individuals in need.
The lack of affordable housing is an epidemic, but homelessness is preventable. All donations are used for providing housing services to the families and individuals of Southeast Idaho.